This was my favorite sushi place for a long time, fabulous rolls, including my very favorite "Stormin' Norman", with mango and kiwi and eel and avocado and I can't even remember what else...it was sensational...until one night when I went with a friend. She ordered a couple of pieces of shrimp (not one of my faves, i usually go for sweet shrimp, raw, with tempura fried heads YUM). She took one bite and raced off to the bathroom to spit it out. When she returned to the table she said "Oh, I don't like the shrimp, it's got too much ginger or something." I said "Shrimp sushi doesn't have ginger, maybe it has a dot of wasabi but no ginger." She said to me, "taste it". As I brought it up to my mouth I was overwhelmed by the smell of disinfectant. The waitress came running over when she saw me sniffing the shrimp. I told her it smelled like bleach. She just grabbed the one piece that was left and said she'd take it off the bill.